Where to shop Tax Free in Switzerland
Tax Free shopping in Geneva
- Rue du Rhône – Geneva’s main shopping throughfares, shops include names like Bottega Veneta, Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Gucci and Giorgio Armani.
- Time Gallery – a number of the fashion-forward watch brands sell here.
- Rue du Marché – this pedestrianised street sells books, electronics, furniture and homewares. Fashion brands sold here include Gucci and Pimkie.
Tax Free shopping in Bern
- Spitalgasse, Kramgasse, Postgasse and Marktgasse - high street labels and local boutiques such as Franz Skala and Boutique Max et Moi. Globus is a popular high-end shopping center situated just on this quadrangle, fashion, beauty, homewares and luxury foods.
- Bundesplatz, Bärenplatz and Münstergasse – stalls selling fresh produce and local foods as well as clothing and jewellery.