Where to shop Tax Free in Sweden
Tax Free shopping in Stockholm
- Kungsholmen, Norrmalm, Södermalm and Östermalm. The heart of Stockholm is Sergels torg on Norrmalm, named after the 18th-century sculptor Johan Tobias Sergel.
- Bibliotekstan – Stockholms luxury shopping area with such brands as CHANEL, Bottega Veneta, Ralph Lauren, Mulberry, and Michael Kors
- Åhlens – Stockholms oldest department store with an emphasis on classic scandinavian design
- Södermalm – boutiques with jewellery, vintage clothes and more.
- NK – Sweden’s most famous department store, located on Hamngatan Street. It houses international fashion brands as well as items for the home.
MOOD Stockholm – shopping mall packed with high-end brands like Ralph Lauren Childrenswear, SAMSØE & SAMSØE and Jascha.
Tax Free shopping in Göteborg
- Avenyn – the city’s main boulevard with a wide variety of shops.
- Vallgatan – Nudie concept store is located here as it originated in Göteborg.
Tax Free shopping in Malmö
- Stortorget – the city centre, the whole area has been pedestrianised, there are many high streets brands such as Zara and Swedish stalwarts H&M.
- Södergatan – more high end brands such as Mulberry.
- Emporia – one of the city’s largest shopping arcades with over 200 shops, it houses international lifestyle brands such as Club Monaco and outlet Camilla Malmströms.