Where to shop Tax Free in Sweden
Tax Free shopping in Stockholm
- Kungsholmen, Norrmalm, Södermalm and Östermalm. The heart of Stockholm is Sergels torg on Norrmalm, named after the 18th-century sculptor Johan Tobias Sergel.
- Drottninggatan – Stockholm’s main high street. This pedestrianised area has names such as Zara, and H&M.
- MOOD Stockholm – shopping mall packed with high-end brands like Ralph Lauren Childrenswear, SAMSØE & SAMSØE and Jascha.
- Södermalm – boutiques with jewellery, vintage clothes and more.
- NK – Sweden’s most famous department store, located on Hamngatan Street. It houses international fashion brands as well as items for the home.
- PUB - Stockholm’s oldest department store, the items it sells are first class and include designer furniture and clothing.
Tax Free shopping in Göteborg
- Avenyn – the city’s main boulevard with a wide variety of shops.
- Vallgatan – Nudie concept store is located here as it originated in Göteborg.
Tax Free shopping in Malmö
- Stortorget – the city centre, the whole area has been pedestrianised, there are many high streets brands such as Zara and Swedish stalwarts H&M.
- Södergatan – more high end brands such as Mulberry.
- Emporia – one of the city’s largest shopping arcades with over 200 shops, it houses international lifestyle brands such as Club Monaco and outlet Camilla Malmströms.