Where to shop Tax Free in Portugal
Tax Free shopping in Lisbon
- Avenida da Liberdade – an avenue for designer stores, gardens, fountains and cafés. It is now home to famous names including Furla, Burberry and Michael Kors.
- David Rosas' store – three floors of watches and jewellery by names such as Chanel and Rolex.
- Rua Augusta – many high street brands and Portuguese labels like Abilini and Chez Chemise.
- Chiado - Rua Garret and Armazéns Chiado hold international brands like, Levis, Pepe Jeans, and Sephora.
- Vasco da Gama – this mall has 164 stores and boutiques invluding Swarovski, Timberland, Levis and a food hall of 36 restaurants.
- Centro Colombo, at Avenida Lusíada – large mall consisting of 340 stores, 9 cinema screens, bowling alley, outdoor garden and over 60 restaurants.
Tax Free shopping in Porto
- Avenida da Boavista – boutiques with David Rosas’s headquarters, this is on Rue de Santa Catarina in the city center with retailers such as Tezenis, The Body Shop and Levis, as well as Marcolino representing some of the biggest watch brands such as Rolex.
- Dolce Vita Porto – situated on Rua dos Campeões Europeus is a large mall with 267 stores.
- Tax Free shopping in Madeira
- Dolce Vita Funchal – Madeira’s newest shopping mall, it has three floors wit 71 stores and several restaurants. The streets around the mall consist of small boutique and designer shops too.
- Caminho Santa Quitéria – Maderia’s largest mall with more than 106 stores.
- Forum Madeira on Estrada Monumental – 80 outlets ranging from Timberland to Punt Roma.
35Km’s away from Lisbon is Freeport Fashion Outlet, a pleasant outdoor mall where you can find all the international brands even the luxury brands where you can enjoy outlet prices - and Tax Free shopping.