Where to shop Tax Free in Poland
Tax Free shopping in Warsaw
- Vitkac – Poland’s only luxury department store is housed in a five storey building on ul. Bracka, one of the most fashionable streets in the city. High end brands here are Gucci, Lanvin, Alexander McQueen.
- Arkadia – one of the largest shopping centers in Central Europe. It has three floors and more than 180 shops, 30 restaurants and cafés and a 15-screen multiplex cinema. Brands include Guess, Mango, Massimo Dutti, and Zara.
- Złote Tarasy – this mall sits on Złota Street in the centre of Warsaw with famous brands including Dorothy Perkins, Mango, MAC, Marks & Spencer, Calzedonia, Intersport, Swarovski and Zara Home.
- Galeria Mokotów on Wołoska Street in the Mokotów district, it sells everything from books and electronics to fashion and homewares from brands such as Lacoste, New Look and Hugo Boss.
- Atrium Promenada – on Ostrobramska street, strong on fashion and footwear with names like Lagerfeld, Intimissimi, Converse, Trussardi and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Blue City – Poland’s first mega-mall, located on on Aleje Jerozolimskie. It it is home to 224 shops. Stores to be found there include Zara, H&M, Intimissimi, Pull & Bear, Marks & Spencer, New Look, Toys R Us, Clarks and TK Maxx.