Where to shop Tax Free in Ireland
Tax Free shopping in Dublin
- Grafton Street – brands along this street include Karen Millen, Office, River Island, Pandora and Massimo Dutti. The family run jeweller Weir and Sons is an integral part of the street, they have the largest selection of gold, diamonds and international brands of any other jeweller in Ireland. Brown Thomas is a famous department store here with high fashion brands such as Stella McCartney, St Laurent and Victoria Beckham.
- St Stephen’s Green – park and shopping centre, it has several eateries and over 10 shops including Benetton, The Perfume Shop and Best Mensware.
- George’s Street Arcade – one of Europe’s oldest purpose built shopping centers, it has many boutiques and stalls and an enclosed Victorian market.
- Henry Street - brands like Oasis, Office and H Samuel, as well as department store, Arnotts, where you will find collections from fantastic Irish designers.
- Jervis Shopping Centre – one of Dublin’s busiest malls with a selection of Irish and international brands.
- Dundrum – Ireland’s largest shopping center includes a theatre and cinema. Among its many retail outlets you can find top names like Michael Kors, Harvey Nichols, Hamley’s and high street favourites like Superdry and Zara.
Tax Free shopping in other areas
- Clondalkin – here is the the Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, the mall is home to a large cinema and many shops including Republic, Ernest Jones, Warehouse and Marks & Spencer.
- Kildare – shops include Mulberry, Polo Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and Jaeger all offering outlet discounts.
- Cork – filled with sites including Blarney Castle and the Blarney Stone, the Ballycotton Cliff Walk and the Shandon Bells in St Anne’s Church. Cork is also full of top restaurants. There is a mix of high-end international brands in shopping centres and family owned local shops. St Patrick’s Street, known to locals as Pana, is Cork’s main shopping street with outlets including Laura Ashley, Brown Thomas and Carroll’s Irish Gift and Ecco. Opera Lane offers brands such as GAP, Office, River Island and Keane’s Jewellers. Mahon Point Shopping Centre is Cork’s biggest shopping centre, and has over 60 outlets, including River Island, Oasis, and Pandora.
Don’t forget to bring back some souvenirs unique to Ireland during your visit there. Clothing made of traditional Aran wool can be found throughout the country, as can memorabilia related to Guinness – Ireland’s most famous export. Make sure you visit The Sweater Shop, Carrolls Irish Gifts, Quills, Glenaran Irish Market and Galway Woollen Market. Remember to ask for a Tax Free form when paying for your goods.