Where to shop Tax Free in Greece
Tax Free shopping in Athens
- Ermou Street – Athen’s main shopping street, at 1.5km long it has names such as Sephora, Hondos Center, M&S and Folli Follie.
- Kolonaki quarter – the streets of Tsakalof and Voukourestiou house top names like Gucci, Dior, Zadig & Voltaire and Ralph Lauren. Many of the adjoining streets also have high-end shops, especially Solonos and Academias.
- Kolonaki - Linea Più which is a luxury multibrand store and the sole distributor for Chanel in Greece.
- The Mall Athens – shopping and entertainment complex, it has 200 stores including Folli Follie, Adidas, Intersport and Sephora.
- Tax Free shopping in Thessaloniki
- Proxenou Koromila Street – closest to the sea, it is the place to find brands like Armani and Max Mara.
- Mitropoleos Street – high end names but also some smaller independent boutiques.
- Tsimiski and Egnatia – two of the city’s main shopping streets. There are several multistory department stores including Notos Galleries.
- Mediterranean Cosmos complex – the largest mall in Northern Greece with 200 retail units including brands such as Lacoste, Folli Follie and Gant.
Tax Free shopping in the Islands of Greece
- Greek Islands - shops are located conveniently close together and you can find anything you would ever imagine among the hundreds of shops and boutiques.
- Mykonos – a picturesque island that is popular with tourists.
- Santorini – an island that is popular with tourists and home to the volcano of Santorini along with the remains of and the myth of the Lost Atlantis.
Handcrafted Gold is inexpensive. It's not that gold is cheaper in Greece, which is what some people are led to believe. Gold is the same price everywhere. But labor in Greece is cheaper and there are terrific bargains to be found if you know where to look because Greek goldsmiths are among the best in the world. In Athens, Mykonos, Crete, Corfu, Santorini and Rhodes you can find the most amazing jewellery in the world. Vildiridis jewelry shop in Panepistimiou Street in Athens and the GOFAS jewellery shops, located in Athens and in Mykonos Island, maintain loyal and satisfied clienteles. For latest Rolex and Omega watches, you will absolutely want to visit Volakas Jewelry shop in the heart of Kos Island.