Where to shop Tax Free in the Czech Republic
Where to shop Tax Free in Prague
- Pařížská - Prague's most exclusive shopping street, high-end names including Christian Dior, Gucci, Zenith, Vertu, Bottega Veneta, Chopard, Porsche Design, Bvlgari and Escada and Roberto Coin.
- Široká Street – brands such as Corneliani, John Richmond can be found here.
- Palladium shopping center – it has 180 shops and 20 restaurants, bars and cafés with international names such as L’Occitane, Armani Jeans, Napapijri, Samsonite, Esprit and Lacoste.
- Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí) – an area with many department stores, malls and famous name brands.
- Černá Růže – shopping center on Na Příkopě Street has famous brands such as Michael Kors.
- Slovanský dům – retail and leisure center with restaurants, cinema and stores such as Nike.
- Kolbenova Flea Market – at 50,000 meters-squared it’s said to be one of the largest in Europe.
Tax Free shopping in other cities
- Brno – is the second largest city of Czech Republic and contain a large number of local and big brand stores.
- Vaňkovka shopping arcade – outlet carrying a great mix of national stores and international brands.
- Galerie Šantovka – is 42 meter square shopping and leisure center.
- Plzeň – Known for its Pilsner, the shopping in Olympia Plzeň , entertainment center and Plzeň Plaza are a must do during your stay!