- Go shopping and get your Tax Free form
- All refunds are subject to Customs approval. Premier Tax Free will present your Tax Free forms to Customs on behalf of the tourist. If your form states a single purchase amount of over €2,000 you must present the goods and documentation directly to Customs for approval.
- Return your Tax Free form to Premier Tax Free and get your refund
Shoppers eligible for VAT / Sales Tax refunds:
Where to get Customs approval:
At your last point of departure from the EU. All refunds are subject to Customs approval.
Time limit for returning goods to home country:
3 months after the month of purchase.
Required for Customs approval:
- Fully Completed Tax Free form
- Purchased goods
- Purchase receipts
- Travel Documents
Refund options available:
- Return your Tax Free form to Premier Tax Free within 21 days of receiving your cash refund. All refunds are subject to Customs approval.
- Credit Card (including UnionPay credit or debit card)
*A cash fee will apply
- Upon departure from Ireland please visit the Premier Tax Free offices at Dublin and Shannon Airports. There our staff can assist with you with any questions and help you complete and secure your refund
- If you receive a City Cash refund in your shopping destination, you must return your Tax Free form to the Premier Tax Free airport offices within 21 days or your credit card used for guarantee will be charged.
- If you are leaving the EU from Dublin or Shannon airports and you have a single item over the value of €2,000 please call Customs using the courtesy phones for your stamped approval, you will need to present your Tax Free form and the original purchase receipt (have passport, purchased items and flight ticket with you for inspection). If Customs are not available, proceed to the Premier Tax Free airport desk for assistance.
- If you are departing an Irish airport but changing flights at another EU airport, and if the goods you are exporting are to be checked through to a destination outside the EU, go to the Premier Tax Free offices in Dublin or Shannon Airports and your Tax Free form will be submitted for Customs approval as if you were at the EU departure point.
- It is also possible to return your Tax Free form from outside of the EU however you will first need to receive stamped approval from a notary public, local Customs or police officer (quoting their badge and precinct).