- Go shopping and get your Tax Free form
- Get your Tax Free form approved by; kiosk- if the Tax Free form contains the PABLO logo
Customs- if the Tax Free form does not contain the logo
- Get your refund
Standard 20%, food and books 5.5%.
Shoppers eligible for VAT / Sales Tax refunds:
Non-EU residents over 16.
175.01 Euro on the same day in the same store.
Time limit for Customs approval:
3 months after the month of purchase.
Required for Customs approval:
- Fully Completed Tax Free form
- Purchased goods
- Purchase receipts
- Travel Documents
Refund options available:
- City Cash* – You must return your Customs approved Tax Free form to Premier Tax Free within 21 days of purchase
- Airport Cash*
- Credit Card (Including UnionPay Credit or Debit Card)
*A cash fee will apply
- If you receive a City Cash refund in your shopping destination, you must get your Tax Free form approved by Customs and return it to Premier Tax Free within 21 days or your credit card used for guarantee will get charged.
- At the airport, please allow enough time for Customs approval process before your flight departs.
- Make sure the goods are sealed and unused.
- If your Tax Free form has a PABLO logo and you are leaving the European Union from France, get your Tax Free form Customs approved at a PABLO kiosk.
- If you are leaving from an airport in France, but will change flights in transit at another European Union airport and the goods you are exporting will be checked through to a destination outside the European Union, get your Tax Free form Customs approved at a PABLO kiosk in France.
- PABLO kiosks are generally located near to Customs offices in French international airports, ports and at border crossings.
- If your Tax Free form doesn’t have the PABLO logo, ask Customs to approve it.